First consultation is always complimentary. Hourly, project or outcome-based fee structures available.
Cost Reduction is 100% Contingency-based. Fees are paid only from actual realized savings.
Over 40 years of operational experience across multiple industrial/commercial industries, including leading P&Ls to $450M and EBITDA to over $100M, CE2 can easily step into leadership gaps from maintaining operational continuity to implementing major initiatives that involve substantial changes. Experienced decision-makers with roots in leading companies on a full-time basis and deep expertise in getting issues identified and unstuck. Quick to learn new businesses, make organizational and financial impact.
- Assist entrepreneurs and independent companies that lack corporate infrastructure
- Support board members, private equity funds, and full-time executive teams
- Project work where a full-time presence is necessary for an extended time (up to 90 days)
- Restructuring and “change agent” roles
Experienced Board of Directors contributors in the functional areas of business development, distribution, integration, and organizational agility. We cater to both for-profit and non-profit organizations.
– Current and past held board positions –
- Advisory Board member, CD3
- Board member, Federal Signal Environmental & Sanitary Vehicle Co.
- Board member, Environmental Products Group, Inc
- Board member, Waste Equipment Technology Association (now NWRA)